Wednesday, March 25, 2020

VIRTUAL FUN 001

          
 As I dive into making my own experimental games and original music, here's some of my favorite soundtracks from the golden daze of Nintendo and Sega.

This one sounds like Chemical Brothers and is totally ready to DJ


Here's another one with fantastic groovy percussion, blending industrial and 'world' sounds:



 
This jam just blows my mind everytime it hits:



 

Sounds like Alice Coltrane got stuck in the computer:
I played this game to the point where the soundtrack got so etched in my brain I used to listen to it in my imagination waiting for the bus, all the midi detailed perfectly preserved by my once smooth brain.

  
Haunted by this soundtrack to a machine ruined planet, in a good way:

1 comment:

  1. Tis a fine list! I was going to text you in caps "HAVE YOU HEARD STREETS OF RAGE 2 LATELY??" but you got it!

    ReplyDelete