Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Review 010 :: Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters

There's never a bad time for a new Fiona Apple record and this album was apparently good enough to have it's release mentioned in the major news headlines. Three tracks in, I'm already enamored. I will finish writing this tomorrow! 

Jamband Jzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The next day..
This is so good. Soooooooooo good. Great songs with fantastic drum and bass with interesting counterpointed rhythm to Apple's magnetic voice, keyboard playing, and lyrics. I still need a few more listens to process this but this just totally "ruined my shit". The two songs that stood out to me for repeated listens is "For Her" and "Shameika" !! I give this album a twenty piece nugget and fries!!! 

LISTEN TO IT HERE!! NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment